Arrivals to Bali are usually in the evening, and the last boat goes to Penida at 6PM, so there have to be spend night in Bali. If you want save money, it is better to stay in Sanur at JL.Hangutah. There is, for example, Hotel Jambu Inn or Diwangkara. From there you dont need any transport. All boat companies traveling to Penida (including Maruti) have an office on the left side of the harbor behind the restaurant.
If you order our transport from airport, pick up you our driver Dewa Alit +62 821 4735 4154.
The driver is available for transfers and trips around Bali.
The fastest and easiest way for get to Penida Dive resort is by Maruti boat.
After arriving to Toyapakeh (Nusa Penida) you will go upstairs on the left (not straight !!!!), walk through Maruti "waiting room" and you are in Quicksilver. This is an open area accessible to everyone. Walk around the beach volleyball court, and you are in Penida Dive Resort. It's about 50m.
MARUTI speedboat – it takes 40 min (Sanur - Penida)
• Sanur - Nusa Penida: daily at 7: 30AM, 8: 30AM, 10: 00AM and 4PM, ticket cost 150,000 Rp (9€)
• Nusa Penida - Sanur: daily at 7: 30AM, 9: 00AM, 3PM and 4:30PM, ticket cost 150,000 Rp (9€)
Upon agreement, it is possible to order and secure a ticket to Maruti.
Departing from a large pier.
Sanur - Toyapakeh - Nusa Penida: 8AM, 11AM, 3:30PM, 6PM, ticket cost 150,000 Rp (9€)
Toyapakeh - Nusa Penida - Sanur: 7AM, 09AM, 2:30PM, 5PM, ticket cost 150,000 Rp (9€)
Sanur - Toyapakeh - Nusa Penida: 7AM, 09:20AM, 2PM, 5PM, ticket cost 150,000 Rp (9€)
Toyapakeh - Nusa Penida - Sanur: 7AM, 07:45AM, 1PM, 3:30PM, ticket cost 150,000 Rp (9€)
FERRY - it is possible to take a motorbike
• Padangbay - Nusa Penida (Sampalan): daily ferry at 8:30AM and 5:30PM, ticket 35,000 Rp VIP
( 2,1€), economy 25,000Rp ( 1,5€ ), motorbike 30,000Rp (1,8€)
• Nusa Penida (Sampalan) - Padangbay: daily ferry at 6:30AM and 3:30PM, ticket 35,000 Rp VIP,
economy 25,000Rp, motorbike 30,000Rp
The journey takes an hour.
The ferry ends at Sampalan. From there, it's about 20 minutes by car to Toyapakeh, or by motorbike direction west.
• Sanur - Buyuk (N.Penida): daily 7:30AM and 4:30PM, ticket 150,000Rp
• Buyuk (N.Penida) - Sanur: daily 7AM and 3:30PM, ticket 150,000Rp
• Pesinggahan - Buyuk: 7:30AM and 4PM daily
• Buyuk - Pesinggahan: daily 7AM and 3:30PM